One of our focus areas is Foodservice Equipment, where we have done projects with Manufacturers, Distributors, and Service Providers responsible for selling and maintaining commercial food equipment in foodservice locations across North America.
We have worked with service providers both large and small on everything from high level strategy development down to tactical operational processes in areas such as customer service and technical support. From foodservice equipment business owners and executives, to technicians and dispatchers, we work closely with all stakeholders to help improve service levels and profitability.
- Selling Service – What are your value propositions?
- KPI Development and effective management reporting – analytics made easy. What are the most important performance indicators? How can you easily collect and analyze data?
- Technician Efficiency – Identify the right targets and measurements. Root cause factors impacting profitability
- Dispatch & Call Center Effectiveness – Balancing technology and business processes for efficient work order scheduling and customer satisfaction
- Parts Inventory – How to achieve desired first-time fix rates without over-investing in inventory
- Technician Training & Onboarding (revenue generating in 6 months or less)
- Customer satisfaction surveys – Independent and highly targeted to pinpoint improvement areas
- Software selection (ERP, CRM, FSM)
- Technology Enablement – better use of existing technology and emerging technologies. How to deploy and capture value from technology investments
- Strategic Planning including Business Plan development
- Business Coaching
- Sales and Service Managers
- Financial – Cash flow and working capital improvement
If your business relies on effective sales and service of foodservice equipment, we act an extension of your management team. We are there to fill in any gaps you may have in your business or to bring outside perspectives to help identify any blind spots. Depending on the amount of assistance you require, we are affordable for even the smallest Manufacturers, Distributors, or Service Providers.
To see if NeuroStrategy can help your business please contact us to schedule a free consultation.